Do you want that perfect skin? Here is my #1 suggestion if you want a smooth, soft, and sexy skin. This is an easy and cheap way to do your own scrubs, the ingredients that will be listed down below, are things that most of us have at home, you don’t need much and anybody can do this. These Sugar and Salt Scrubs are way too effective, it works very well on any type of skin, and you can say you don’t but somehow you need it, mainly on winter time that you skin dries out and you gonna need to exfoliate, because it removes all your death skin and replace with the healthy one underneath that, I promise you gonna feel much better. These mixture can last forever if you put in the fridge, but according to the quantities I’m using, each will last about a month, if I use 3 times a week. If you want DIY this homemade scrubs you just need to follow these steps:
Sugar Scrub, on the left; all you need is: Brown sugar, Olive oil, Lemon and a Container (This container is from bath and body works, it actually was a cup of candles, but I removed all the wax and reused it)
1. Im not using any sort of thing to measure the quantities, but this little recepient that is on my hand is about 1/2 cup, what you wanna do is transfer all the sugar to a bigger recipient, do that twice. 2. Pour all the olive oil into the bigger bowl, you only need half of that cup that is on my hand.
3. Mix it all that, until you have this mixture below. 4. Cute the lemon in half and use half of the lemon, squeeze about 10 drops on the mixture. (I guess that makes it a Lemon-Sugar Scrub)
5. This step is completely optional. If you want, drop a little bit of cologne on the mixture. 6. The one I used is the Calvin Klein One Summer, because the scent is similar to lemon, kind of.
7. Mix it all, again. 8. Pour the mixture into the container. DONE!
Salt Scrub All you need is Sea Salt, Avocado Oil ( if you don’t have it you can use any kind of oil: olive oil, baby oil, almond oil, carrot oil, vegetable oil, argan oil, Moroccan oil, Im just using the avocado because I love how it feels on the skin). Yeah, that is pretty much it.
1. Using the same recipient, you used for the sugar, measure the salt. 2. Pour all the salt on the bowl, twice.
P.S. This salt has a scent already, and it is colored as well as you can see. I bought about 2 years ago I don’t remember where, but i smells so good, I think the name is cotton candy, or something like that, it does smell like it and it is used to add to your bubble bath. It has been a while I don’t make a bubble bath and I have tones of salts on my bathroom, I decided to use this one to make the scrub.
5. After blending it, this step is optional, spray a lil’ bit of cologne on the mixture (the one is used is pink chiffon from Bath and Body Works, because the smell is sweet as the sea salt i used. 6. VOILA.
P.S. 1.Body Scrubs have lots of benefits, not only for your skin care, but health over all. did you know that exfoliating with salt helps your blood circulation? Yes, I didn’t know as well until a year and a half ago. 2. Exfoliating with sugar does not only, remove death cells it also moisturize the skin and helps with skin discoloration, in other words, it will give you an even skin tone.